E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M. Kern, K.P. Schwarz, N. Sneeuw, A study on the combination of satellite, airborne, and terrestrial gravity data [J], Journal of Geodesy, 77, 3-4: 217–225 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Ruan, S. Chen, J.C. Han. Regional gravity field model constructed by the least squares collocation [J]. Acta Seismologica Sinica, 42, 1: 53–65 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Yu, Y. Wu, L.M. He. Improvement and comparison of inverse distance weighted grid interpolation algorithm [J], Chinese Journal of Engineering Geophysics, 10, 6: 900–904 (2013). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramouz, Y. Afrasteh, M. Reguzzoni, A. Safari, A. Saadat. IRG2018: A regional geoid model in Iran using Least Squares Collocation [J]. Studia Geophysica & Geodaetica, 63, 2: 191–214 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lü, Z.H. Zhang, X.X. Zhang, Z.Y. Liu. Application of combination model of quadric surfaces and least squares collocation in GPS height anomaly fitting [J], Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 5: 127–129, 133 (2020). (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Cai, M.P. Wu, K.D. Zhang, et al. The first airborne scalar gravimetry system based on SINS/DGPS in China [J]. SCIENCE CHINA Earth Sciences, 56, 12: 2198–2208 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.