E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Zhang, G, Deng, W, He, Yan, et al. (2006) Hydrochemical characteristics and evolution laws of groundwater in Songnen Plain, Northeast China . Advances In Water Science, 17(1) : 20–28. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, Z, Liu, K, Li, Z, et al. (2010) Analysis of groundwater chemical characteristics based on sediment provenance analysis: A case study of Beijing Plain. Earth Science Frontiers, 17(6):81–87. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H, Zhao, T, Meng, H, et al. (2011) Relationship between groundwater quality index of physics and chemistry in riparian zone and water quality in river . Environment Science, 32(3) :632–640. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y, Chen, Y, Li, W, et al. (2006) Three stages of the groundwater chemical properties reacting on the intermittent water deliveries in lower Tarim River, China. Environment Science, 27(7):1299–1304. [Google Scholar]
- Ma F, Yang Y S, Yuan R, et al. (2007) Study of shallow groundwater quality evolution under saline intrusion with environmental isotopes and geochemistry. Environmental Geology, , 51(6): 1009–1017. [Google Scholar]
- Ding, H, Zhang, J. (2005) Goechemical properties and evolution of groundwater beneath the Hexi corridor, Gansu province. Arid Zone Research, 22(1):24–28. [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Z, Lin, X. (2004) Chemical characteristics and variations of groundwater quality in Songnen Basin. Journal of China University of Geosciences, 29(1): 96–102. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C, Gao, X, Wang, Y. (2015) Hydrogeochemistry of high-fluoride groundwater at Yuncheng Basin, northern China. Science of the Total Environment, (508): 155–65. [Google Scholar]
- Pu, T, He, Y, Zhang, T, et al. (2013) Isotopic and geochemical evolution of ground and river waters in a karst dominated geological setting: A case study from Lijiang basin, South-Asia monsoon region. Applied Geochemistry, 6(33): 199–12. [Google Scholar]
- Martin B Goldhabera, Christopher T Millsb, Jean M Morrisonb, et al. (2014) Hydrogeochemistry of prairie pothole region wetlands: Role of long-term critical zone processes. Chemical Geology, 10(387): 170–83. [Google Scholar]
- Han, D, Song, X, Matthew J Currell, et al. (2011) A survey of groundwater levels and hydrogeochemistry in irrigated fields in the Karamay Agricultural Development Area, northwest China: Implications for soil and groundwater salinity resulting from surface water transfer for irrigation. Journal of Hydrology, 8(405):217–234. [Google Scholar]
- Charles N Alpers, Donald O Whittemore. (1990) Hydrogeochemistry and stable isotopes of ground and surface waters from two adjacent closed basins, Atacama Desert, northern Chile. Applied Geochemistry, 10 (5):719–734. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Q. (2012) Hydrogeochemistry of high-temperature geothermal systems in China: A review . Applied Geochemistry, 10(27):1887–1898. [Google Scholar]
- Maurizio Barbieri, Marco Morotti. (2003) Hydrogeochemistry and strontium isotopes of spring and mineral waters from Monte Vulture volcano, Italy. Applied Geochemistry, 1 (18):117–125. [Google Scholar]
- Su, Y, Feng Q, Zhu G, et al. (2007) Identification and evolution of groundwater chemistry in the Ejin Sub-Basin of the Heihe River, northwest China [J]. Pedosphere, 17(3) : 331–342. [Google Scholar]
- Belkhiri L, Boudoukha A, Mouni L, et al. (2010) Application of multivariate statistical methods and inverse geochemical modeling for characterization of groundwater-A case study: Ain Azel plain (Algeria). Geoderma, 159(3-4): 390–398. [Google Scholar]
- Bennetts D A, Webb J A, Stone D J M, et al. (2006) Understanding the salinisation process for groundwater in an area of south-eastern Australia, using hydrochemical and isotopic evidence [J]. Journal of Hydrology, 323(1-4): 178–192. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, L. (2009) Study on the formation and evolution mechanism of groundwater chemical composition in arid oases -- a case study of Yaoba Oasis in Alashan Chang’an: Chang’an University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, T, Wang, M, Chen, L. (1998) Hydrogeochemical characteristics and causal analysis of Dongying Basin. Proceedings of the 30th International Geological Congress Vol. 22. Beijing: Geological Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- An, L, Zhao, Q, Ye, S, et al. (2012) Hydrochemical characteristics and formation mechanism of shallow groundwater in the Yellow River Delta. Environment Science, 33(2):370–378. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.