E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Watts N L. Theoretical aspects of cap-rock and fault seals for singleand two-phase hydrocarbon columns[J].Marine and Petroleum Geology, 1987, 4 (4) :274–307. [Google Scholar]
- Downey M W. Evaluating seals for hydrocarbon accumulations[J]. AAPG Bulletin, 1984, 68: 1752–1763. [Google Scholar]
- Grunau H R. A worldwide look at the cap-rock problem[J]. Journal of Petroleum Geology, 1987, 10 (3) :245–266. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Yanfang, Fu Guang, Gao Daling, et al. Study on the cap rock of reservoir[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1996: 118–120. [Google Scholar]
- Skerlec G M. Evaluation top and fault seal[C]||Liu Delai, Xue Liangqing. Hydrocarbon traps exploration. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2002:395–444. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Zhijun, Yuan Yusong, Liu Quanyou, et al. Controls of Late Jurassic-Early Cretaceous tectonic event on source rocks and seals in marine sequences, South China[J]. Science China Earth Sciences, 2013, 56 (2) :228–239. [Google Scholar]
- Ingram G M, Urai J L, Naylor M A. Sealing processes and top seal assessment[J]. Norwegian Petroleum Society Special Publications, 1997, 7: 165–174. [Google Scholar]
- Ingram G M, Urai J L. Top-seal leakage through faults and fractures: the role of mudrock properties[J]. Geological Society, 1999, 158 (1): 125–135. [Google Scholar]
- Corcoran D V, Dore A G. Top seal assessment in exhumed basin settings-some insights from Atlantic Margin and borderland basins[C]||Koestler A G, Hunsdale R. Hydrocarbon Seal Quantification. NPF Special Publication, 2002:89–107. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xiaofei, Jia Ru, Wang Haixue, et al. Quantitative evaluation on the fault-caprock sealing capacity of Dabei-kelasu structural belt in Kuqa depression, Tarim basin, NW China[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Deveopment, 2015, 42 (3): 300–309. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xinhua, Zheng Dewen, Shen Ruichen, et al. Key technologies and practice for gas field storage facility construction of complex geological conditions in China [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018, (03): 489–499. [Google Scholar]
- You Xiulin. Study on assessment method of caprocks in natural gas pools[J]. Oil & Gas Geology, 1991, (03):261–275. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Guang, Chen Zhang Ming, Jiang Zhen Xue. Evaluation of the sealing ability of caprock and its application. [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 1995, (03):46–50+127. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ming Liang, Liu Guang Di, Li Jian. Features of cap rocks of gas pools and criteria of identification [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2008, (08): 36–38+137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lihan, Zhou Guangsheng. Improvement and Application of the Methods of Gas Reservoir Cap Sealing Ability [J]. Acta Sedimentologica Sinica, 2010, 28(02): 388–394. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Ming, Chen Hongyu, Yu Lingjie, et al. Evaluation standard of mudstone caprock combining specific surface area and breakthrough pressure [J]. Petroleum Geology & Experiment, 2011, 33(01): 87–90. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jianpin, Jia shanpo, Liu Tuanhui, et al. Comprehensive evaluation of sealing ability of mudstone cap rock for xing 9 depleted gas reservoir in reconstructing underground gas storage [J]. Chinese Joumal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2015, (S2):4099–4107. [Google Scholar]
- LuoBailu. Relaxation Performance of Welding Residual Stress under Alternate Loadings[D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hong. Experimental Research on Deformation Characteristics of Rock under Cyclic Loading [D]. Chongqing University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fan, pan danguang, Wang Ke, et al. Tests on Nonlinear Characteristic Parameters of Mudstone under Cyclic Loading with Step Amplitude [J]. Journal of Xinjiang University(Natural Science Edition), 2020, (01): 86–93. [Google Scholar]
- Ren song, Wang Xiao Shu, Gao Si Xian, et al. Experimental Study on Fatigue Damage of Sandstone Based on NMR and Acoustic Emission [J]. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2019, 39(08): 792–799. [Google Scholar]
- Research on the Usability of Underground Salt Rock Gas Storage in the Process of Gas Injection and Production[D]. Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guojun, Hu Renxi. Guidance course of nsoft fatigue analysis theory and application examples [M]. China Machine Press, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Sui Yiyong, Lin Tangmao, Liu Xiang, et al. The influence of alternating load on sand production law of injection/production wells of underground gas storages[J]. Oil Gas Storage and Transportation, 2019, 38(03): 303–307. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.