E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Zhao Xiafei, Zhang Wenlin. A re-discussion on the origins of tidal deposits in the Xujiahe Formation of the Sichuan Basin: Further evidences and sequence analysis (Chinese: Natural Gas Industry) 2011, 31 (9): p 25–30 [Google Scholar]
- LI Guoyu, Chen Qilin, Bai Yunlai, etc. Marine sediment: The future expectation of China’s petroleum industry (Chinese: Northwest Oil & Gas Exploration) 2014, 26 (6): p 1–7 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Dazhong, Gao Shikui, Huang Jinliang, etc. A discussion on the shale gas exploration & development prospect in the Sichuan Basin (Chinese: Natural Gas Industry) 2014, 34(12): p 1–15 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuanping. A Study of Shale Gas Resources Potential of the Upper Triassic Xujiahe Formation in the Dazhou Region (Chinese: Acta Geologica Sichuan) 2019, 39(1): p 72–74 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guo, Liu Gehang, Li Hongxi, etc. Resource potential of continental shale gas in Upper Triassic Xujiahe Formation, Sichuan Basin (Chinese: Natural Gas Technology and Economy) 2019, 13 (5): p 21–29 [Google Scholar]
- CJi Youliang, Liu Junlong, Wang Tianyun, etc. Distributing pattern and mapping method of delta and beach-bar composite sand-bodies in continental lacustrine basin (Chinese: Journal of Palaeogeography) 2016, 18(4): p 615–630 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.