E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Ai-Yu Liu (2011) Research on the damage of labor rights and the choice of action: A comparison between two generations of migrant workers. Journal of Jiangsu Administration College, 1: 68-75. [Google Scholar]
- Shao-Ping Zhang (2012) Economic analysis on the influencing factors of labor disputes. Journal of China Institute of Labor Relations, 26(3): 37-41. [Google Scholar]
- Wen-Jiao Xue (2017) Research on the influencing factors of labor disputes in Gansu Province. Modern Commerce, 22: 182-183. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xu (2020) COVID-19 pneumonia: Legal issues on employment. Journal of the Open University of Fujian, 4: 75-78. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wang (2013) Analysis of the influencing factors of labor disputes in China during the transition period. Economic and Management Research, 4: 71-80. [Google Scholar]
- Yong Xie (2008) An empirical study on the influencing factors of migrant workers’ labor rights: A case study in Nanjing. China Population Science, 4: 70-75+98. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.