E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Sui Hao, Chen Guanru. Research on the Overall Display System of Fengtian Hanqing Stadium [J]. Popular Art, 2018(22): 104-105. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhiren, Liu Xiaonong, Wu Meng, Liu Baoming. Research on 3D Visualization Technology of Aircraft Component Assembly Schedule Based on CATIA Composer [J/OL]. Aviation manufacturing technology: 1-9 [2021-05-10]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.4387.V.20210510.0900.004.html. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. Contextual framework based on interactive machine translation environment [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing (Social Science Edition), 201, 37(02): 138-146. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ping. Application of Virtual Reality Technology in 3D Product Detail Display [J]. Modern Electronic Technology, 201, 44(09): 162-165. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhiqiang. Modern Building Environment Design Supported by Virtual Reality Technology [J]. Sichuan Cement, 2020(09): 324-325. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaoling, Tan Yongping. Application of virtual reality technology in architectural decoration design practice teaching [J]. Guangxi Education, 2020(43): 187-189+192. [Google Scholar]
- Shen F X. Research on image compression sensing reconstruction algorithm based on visual communication effect [J]. Microcomputer Applications, 201, 37(04): 61-65. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Aihua, Tong Xi, Zhou Huan. Study on the Realization Path of Material Cultural Heritage Value in Shenyang – Discussion on the Feasibility of Establishing Northeastern University Site Park [A]. Shenyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, Shenyang Municipal People’s Government, International Academy of Production Engineering, China Mechanical Engineering Society. Shenyang Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, Shenyang Municipal People’s Government, International Production Engineering Academy, Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society: Shenyang Association of Science and Technology, 2019:4. Design and Implementation of 3D Virtual Tour System Based on Panoramic Technology [J]. Technology and Market, 2021, 28(03): 92-93. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yao. Study on the Interaction between Architectural Structure and Interior Space under Parametric Design – Taking Alien Space Design as an Example [J]. Tomorrow Style, 2021(05): 118-119. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Zhang, Xiaobin Xu, Jia He, Kaiyuan Zhu, Minzhou Luo, Zhiying Tan. Two-dimensional LiDAR and Camera Calibration Method Based on Indoor Structure Characteristics [J]. Acta Photonica Sinica, 2020, 49(12): 67-78. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Hao. Virtual Reality Building Teaching Method Based on HTC VIVE [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2017, 43(24): 256-257. [Google Scholar]
- SHU Jun. Implementation of Campus Display and Interactive System Based on Unity3D and HTC Vive [D]. Nanchang Hangkong University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Mi Dan, Wang Qin, Wang Chunjie. Virtual reality roaming of model house based on Unity3D [J]. Modern Computer, 2019(24): 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- LUO Xu. Method Analysis and Technique Discussion on 3DMAX Modeling [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2020, 16(35): 207-208+213. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaoli. Design and Implementation of 3D Virtual Tour System Based on Panoramic Technology [J]. Technology and Market, 2021, 28(03): 92-93. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Leilei. Modeling and Hierarchical Rendering System for Large-scale Scenes [D]. Shandong University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Bing. Analysis of VR natural disaster scene experience simulation system [J]. Electronic World, 2020(08): 23-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.