E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Wu Hao. (2016). VR/AR technology will break through human psychological perception and bring the ultimate image realistic experience. News Research Guide (19), 335. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Bin. (2018). Application of Virtual Reality Technology and VR Equipment in Psychological Intervention Therapy. Computer Products and Circulation (02), 168-169. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jian. (2017). Research on the Application of VR Virtual Reality Technology in the Field of Psychological Rehabilitation. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Haichuan, Liao Ying, Che Jingshang. (2019). New progress in VR virtual reality technology and treatment of acrophobia. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering (02), 119-121 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoyu. (2017). Application of Virtual Reality Technology in Medicine. Technology and Innovation (03), 161. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Dongmei. (2019). Design and Implementation of Psychological Relaxation System Based on VR Technology. Overseas Chinese Garden (07), 124. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Chuhan. (2019). Application of Virtual Reality Technology in Medicine. Science and Technology Communication (06), 129-130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.