E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Zhao K et al. (2017) A Review of Supply Chain Management in China in Recent Ten Years-Based on Word Frequency Analysis (in Chinese). Modern Business Trade Industry, 30: 37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Y X. (2020) Hotspots and Trend of Supply Chain Management Based on CitesSpace (in Chinese). Logistics Engineering and Management, 42: 102-105. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai T, Li W L. (2019) Research Focus and Current Situation of Blockchain Industry in China-Based on Analysis of Chinese Patent Documents (in Chinese). China Invention & Patent, 16: 49-54. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J Y, Wu Q L, Cao H Y. (2019) Overview of Research on Typical Application of Domestic Block Chain (in Chinese). Science & Technology and Economy, 32: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Li X D. (2019) The Research Review of “Blockchain + Logistics” (in Chinese). Journal of Guangdong Communication Polytechnic, 18: 42-47. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Q, Yang H M, Wang K X. (2020) Review of Researches on Blockchain Technology Application in Logistics Field (in Chinese). Logistics Technology, 39: 129-133. [Google Scholar]
- Shi J Z, Guo J E. (2015) Study on the Development and Domestic Practice of Supply Chain Finance from the Perspective of the Internet (in Chinese). Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University (Social Sciences), 35: 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang L, Zhao Y F. (2019) Research on application mode and development path of block chain technology (in Chinese). Journal of Finance and Economics, 40: 33-38. [Google Scholar]
- Deng A M, Li Y F. (2019) “Intelligent Factoring” Business Model and Game Analysis in the Supply Chain Based on Block Chain (in Chinese). Management Review, 31: 231-240. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y H, Meng Z L, Zeng Y. (2018) Trade Credit Loan Pricing and Supply Chain Finance Pattern Choice Based on Retailers’ Heterogeneity (in Chinese). Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, 38: 2479-2490. [Google Scholar]
- Tu J P, Yang X. (2013) Research on Performance Evaluation of Supply Chain Financing Model Based on E-commerce Platform (in Chinese). Management World, 29: 182-183. [Google Scholar]
- Wang M Z, Zhou L, Liu W W. (2017) Revenue-sharing Trade Credit Contract for Coordinating Multiple Competing Retailers When Incorporating Default Risk (in Chinese). Operations Research and Management Science, 26: 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu J M, Fu Y G. (2016) Supply Chain Dynamic Multi-center Coordination Authentication Model Based on Block Chain (in Chinese). Chinese Journal of Network and Information Security, 2: 00019-100019-7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C L et al. (2017) A Model of Logistics Information Ecosphere of Supply Chain Based on Block Chain (in Chinese). Information Studies: Theory & Application, 40: 115-121. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao G M et al. (2019) Study on the Trust Management Mechanism of Supply Chain Based on Blockchain (in Chinese). Credit Reference, 37: 2531. [Google Scholar]
- Wang P Q et al. (2019) Application of Blockchain Technology in Food Safety Management (in Chinese). Journal of Agrotechnical Economics 38: 82-90. [Google Scholar]
- Li M J. (2019) Food Safety Tracing Technology Based on Block Chain (in Chinese). Food Science, 40: 279-285. [Google Scholar]
- Gao S Q, Liu X L, Gao Y P. (2020) Optimized Model of Dual-chain Storage of Food Supply Chain Data Based on Blockchain (in Chinese). Food & Machinery, 36: 63-74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.