E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Oldfield Frank. (1991) Environmental magnetism-A personal perspective[J]. Oldfield Frank, 10 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Pan Y.X., Zhu R.X. (1996) Status and progress of environmental magnetism research[J]. Progress in Geophysics, (04): 87-99. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y.H., Yin H.F., Wang R.H. (2004) Theories, methods and research progress of environmental magnetism [J]. Acta Geosciences, (03): 357-362. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y.H., Yin H.F., Wang R.H., Kang X.J. (2005) Study on the distribution of soil magnetic susceptibility and heavy metal elements and their correlation in Huzhou City[J]. Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition), (05): 653-660. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J.H., Lu X.W. (2011) The characteristics of roadside soil magnetic susceptibility in Xi’an and its environmental significance[J]. Journal of Shaanxi Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 39(05): 76-82. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao L. (2018) The characteristics of surface soil magnetic susceptibility and the magnetic response of heavy metal pollution in Fuzhou City[D]. Fujian Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang L.P., Chen F.H. (2002) Research on the source of atmospheric dustfall pollutants in Lanzhou City[J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, (04):499-502. [Google Scholar]
- Feng H. (2012) Research on the magnetic characteristics of atmospheric dustfall in Lanzhou City[D]. Lanzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Cui X.T., Luan W.L., Li S.M., Song Z.F. (2012) Source analysis of heavy metal elements in atmospheric dustfall in Shijiazhuang City[J]. Geology in China, 39(04): 1108-1115. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X.Q., Wang Z.H., Wang C.L., Dai J.R., Liu H.F., Ji S.L. (2016) Geochemical characteristics and pollution evaluation of dustfall elements in the near-surface atmosphere in Jinan City[J]. Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration, 40(01): 154-159 [Google Scholar]
- E C.Y., Xi Y.S., Sun Y.J., Zhao Y.J., Yang L., Lv S.C. (2016) Analysis of dust flux and particle size characteristics in the northeastern part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Salt Lake Research, 24(02): 62-67. [Google Scholar]
- Deng C.L., Yuan B.Y., Hu S.Y., Liu D.S., Kenneth L.V., Han J.M., Guo Z.T., Lu H.Y. (2000) A review of some research advances in environmental magnetism[J]. Marine Geology and Quaternary Geology, (02):93-101. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Y.L., Gu W.W., Zhang D.G., Li J. (2008) Study on the distribution of soil magnetic susceptibility and heavy metal elements and their correlation in Huludao City[J]. Soil, (05):806-811. [Google Scholar]
- Li X.Q., Hu X.F., Sun W.M., Zhang G.L. (2006) Research on Magnetic Monitoring of Urban Soil Pollution[J]. Soil, (01): 66-74. [Google Scholar]
- Soil environmental quality agricultural land soil pollution risk management and control standards (excerpts) [J]. Humic Acid, 2018(04): 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z. (1998) Soil trace elements in China[J]. Advances in Earth Science. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou A.G., Cai H.S. (1998) The theory and application of geological environmental quality evaluation[M]. China University of Geosciences Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.