E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- MOHURD, China Urban Construction Statistical Yearbook 2017 (Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo, S. Yang, W. Xing, et al, Minimization of excess sludge production by in-situ activated sludge treatment processes — A comprehensive review. Biotechnol. Adv. 31, 1386-1396 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, H. Li, Z. Chen, Effect of thermoalkali and ultrasonic pretreatment on anaerobic digestion of straw and sludge. Water & Wastewater Engineering. 46, 120-124 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao, Y. Wang, Y. Yang, Z. Li, Ultrasonic-alkali method for synergistic breakdown of excess sludge for protein extraction. J. Cleaner Prod. 295, 126288 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, Q. Zeng, P. Heynderickx, G. Chen, D. Wu, Electrochemical pretreatment (EPT) of waste activated sludge: Extracellular polymeric substances matrix destruction, sludge solubilisation and overall digestibility. Bioresour. Technol. 330, 125000 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hong, J, Park, B. Lee, W. Shi, H. Jun, Improvement of Waste Dehydrated Sludge for Anaerobic Digestion through High-Temperature and High-Pressure Solubilization. J. Cleaner Prod. 13, 88 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Deng, J. Zhang, P. Xian, Q. Fang, Z. Meng, Improving Anaerobic Digestibility of Sludge Pretreated by Thermal Hydrolysis and Banana Straw Added. Environmental Engineering. 38, 144-149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yuan, Y. Chen, H. Zhang, S. Jing, Q. Zhou, G. Gu, Improved Bioproduction of Short-Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) from Excess Sludge under Alkaline Conditions. Environ. Sci. Technol. 40, 2025-2029 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu. B. Guo, Z. Li, Z. Wu, W. Tao, Freezing pretreatment assists potassium ferrate to promote hydrogen production from anaerobic fermentation of waste activated sludge. Sci. Total Environ. 781, 146685 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ducoli, A. Zacco, E. Bontempi, Incineration of sewage sludge and recovery of residue ash as building material: A valuable option as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. J. Environ. Manage. 282, 111966 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ma, C. Rosen, Land application of sewage sludge incinerator ash for phosphorus recovery: A review. Chemosphere. 278, 129609 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Swierczek, B. M. Cieslik, P. Konieczka, Challenges and opportunities related to the use of sewage sludge ash in cement-based building materials-A review. J. Cleaner Prod. 287, 125054 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y. Ye, X. Zheng, X. Zhang, K. Qu, S. Li, Y. Jiang, Y. Liu, Research and Discussion on the Sludge Disposal Technology of Kunming WWTPs. China Water & Wastewater. 36, 108-112 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, T. Hou, Z. Lei, K. Shimizu, Z. Zhang, Performance and stability of biogas recirculation-driven anaerobic digestion system coupling with alkali addition strategy for sewage sludge treatment. Sci. Total Environ. 783, 146966 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, From waste to treasure: turning activated sludge into bioplastic poly-3-hydroxybutyrate. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology. 33, 1934-1944 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chua, H. Takabatake, H. Satoh, T. Mino, Production of polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA) by activated sludge treating municipal wastewater: effect of pH, sludge retention time (SRT), and acetate concentration in influent. Water Research. 37, 3602-3611 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zeng, X. Liao, J. Lu, D. Pan, Q. Qiu, K. Ding, M. Luo, Effect of iron nitrate modification on elimination of organic matter from landfill leachate by sludge-based activated carbon. Waste Manage. Res. 0734242X211009966 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Du, C. Lu, F. Wang, C. Qu, J. Li, Preparation of activated carbon from sludge and its application in environmental treatment. Applied Chemical Industry. 47, 2777-2780+2785 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, K. Jiang, Y. Ye, Y. Liu, D. Wang, S. Li, Preparation of Activated Carbon from Co-pyrolysis Char of Sewage Sluge and Poplar Sawdust and Its Application in Wastewater Treatment. Chemistry and Industry of Forest Products. 39, 56-64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.