E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Chen, J., L.(2021).Design Points for Comprehensive Treatment of Urban Black and Odorous Water Bodies. Low Carbon World, 11:73–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y.C., Li, Y.C., (2020)Study on the Causes and Treatment of Black and Odor Water in Rural Areas of Anhui Province. Environment and Sustainable Development, 45:154–157. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.M.(2016)Study on the Cause of the Black Odor Water Body and Its Comprehensive Treatment. Chemical Intermediate, 8:85–86. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, T., Liang, J.B. (2020) The Causes of Urban Black and Odorous Water Bodies and Treatment Methods. Technology and Application, 12:109–111 [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S.X., Lu, D.L., Xia, Y.H. (2020) Current Situation and Counter Measure of Black and Odorous Water in Guizhou Province. Environment and Development, 32:63–64+66. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H.Y., Sun, Y., Xi, J.Y., Zhao, T.T. (2015) Treatment and Water Quality Improvement Technology of Black-and-Malodorous Water Body in Urban Area. Environmental protection, 43:24–26. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Z.L. (2021) Comprehensive Treatment and Long-term Management of Urban Black and Odorous Water Bodies. Anhui Architecture, 28:8586. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Q.L., He, Y., Huang, M.S., Tong, M. (2011) The Discussion on the Treatment Methods of Urban Malodorous River. Shanghai Chemical Industry, 36:25–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.