E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Mu Hang, He Chao, Ruan Qiuming, Wang Danlu, Zhou Xiaoyan, Yang Lu, Tu Peiyue, Wang Haiyang, Hong Song. Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of PM_(2.5) pollution and population exposure risk in countries along the “Belt and Road”[J/OL]. Journal of Environmental Science: 1-12[2021-06-05] [Google Scholar]
- Gong Wei, Li Li, Liu Qinhuo, Xin Xiaozhou, Peng Zhiqing, Wu Mingquan, Niu Zheng, Tian Haifeng. Remote sensing monitoring of ecological and environmental impacts of hydropower station projects in the “Belt and Road” region[J]. Journal of Geoinformation Science, 2020, 22(07):1424-1436. [Google Scholar]
- BobrukIgor. Research on the influencing factors and countermeasures of Sino-Russian energy industry cooperation[D]. Xi’an University of Petroleum, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhongshan, Wei Xiaoxue. Total Factor Energy Efficiency in Key Regions of “Belt and Road”-Measurement, Decomposition and Analysis of Influencing Factors[J]. China Environmental Science, 2018, 38(11):4384-4392. [Google Scholar]
- Ran H-L. Study of differential absorption spectral inversion method in environmental monitoring system[J]. Science and Technology Perspectives, 2016(17):216. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chengliang. Research on the impact of China-Russia oil and gas energy cooperation on the environmental effects in China [D]. Hubei University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Houxin, Qi Rubin, Zhang Wenjun, Xu Kexin. Design of online continuous monitoring system for atmospheric quality by differential absorption spectrometry[J]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.