E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Zhang J, Zhang Z, Chen J, et al. Estimating soil salinity with different fractional vegetation cover using remote sensing[J]. Land Degradation and Development, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wu D, Hao W, Zhao X, et al. Evaluation of Spatiotemporal Variations of Global Fractional Vegetation Cover Based on GIMMS NDVI Data from 1982 to 2011[J]. Remote Sensing, 2014, 6(5):4217-4239. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Jia K, Liang S, et al. Fractional Vegetation Cover Estimation Method Through Dynamic Bayesian Network Combining Radiative Transfer Model and Crop Growth Model[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience & Remote Sensing, 2016, 54(12):7442-7450. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Xihua. Deriving RUSLE cover factor from time-series fractional vegetation cover for hillslope erosion modelling in New South Wales[J]. Soil Research, 2014, 52(3):253–261. [Google Scholar]
- Meusburger K, Konz N, Schaub M, et al. Soil erosion modelled with USLE and PESERA using QuickBird derived vegetation parameters in an alpine catchment[J]. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2010, 12(3):208-215. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Y, Meng Q, Wang C, et al. Fractional vegetation cover estimation over large regions using GF-1 satellite data[J]. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, 2014, 9260. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Z, Yuan Z, Zhao Y, et al. Monitoring and dynamic analysis of fractional vegetation cover in southwestern China over the past 15 years based on MODIS data[J]. Remote Sensing for Land & Resources, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z, Yang Y, Chen B. Estimating Spartina alterniflora fractional vegetation cover and aboveground biomass in a coastal wetland using SPOT6 satellite and UAV data[J]. Aquatic Botany, 2017, 144:38-45. [Google Scholar]
- Vermeulen L M, Munch Z, Palmer A. Fractional vegetation cover estimation in southern African rangelands using spectral mixture analysis and Google Earth Engine[J]. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 2021, 182(12):105980. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.