E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Fischell EM, Schmidt H Classification of underwater targets from autonomous underwater vehicle sampled bistatic acoustic scattered fields. J Acoust Soc Am 138(6) 357: (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Morse SF, Marston PL, Kaduchak G High-frequency backscattering enhancements by thick finite cylindrical shells in water at oblique incidence: experiments, interpretation, and calculations. J Acoust Soc Am 103(2):785–794 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Ristic, B., Vo, B.N., Clark, D. and Vo, B.T.. A metric for performance evaluation of multi-target tracking algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 59(7), 3452-3457 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Raj, K.D. and Krishna, I.M. Kalman filter based target tracking for track while scan data processing, Proceeedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS), IEEE, Coimbatore, India, pp. 878-883 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Tang, X., Tharmarasa, R., McDonald, M. and Kirubarajan, T.. Multiple detection-aided low-observable track initialization using ML-PDA, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 53(2), 722-735 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Li XK, Meng XX, Xia Z. Characteristics of the geometrical scattering waves from underwater target in fractional Fourier transform domain. Acta Physica Sinica, 64 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Fan J, Zhu BL, Tang WL. Modified geometrical highlight model of echoes from nonrigid surface sonar target. Aeta Acustica, 26(6), 545 (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.