E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Van Dam, H., Mertens, A., Sinkeldam, J. (1994) A coded checklist and ecological indicator values of freshwater diatoms from the Netherlands. Netherlands Journal of Aquatic Ecology, 28(1) :117-133. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, T., Asai, K. and Houki, A. (1986) Numerical estimation to organic pollution of flowing water by using the epilitic diatom assemblage—Diatom Assemblage Index (DAIpo)—. The Science of the Total Environment, 55, 209-218. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, T., Asai, K., Houki, A., Tanaka, S., Hizuka, T. (1986a) Saprophilous and eurysaprobic diatom taxa to organic water pollution and diatom assemblage index (DAIpo). Diatom, 2:22–73. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, T., Asai, K. & Houki, A. (1988) Numerical water quality monitoring of organic pollution using diatom assemblages. In:Round, F.E. (ed.) Proceedings of the 9th International Diatom Symposium pp.123-141. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., Lui, M., Li, Z., Lv, S. (2005) Degeneration Characteristics and Rehabilitation of Qilihai Wetland Environment Ecological System. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 12(5): 244-247. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, T, Ohtsuka, T., Tuji, A., Houki, A. (2005) Picture book and ecology of the freshwater diatoms. Uchida Rokakuho Publishing Company, Tokyo., 666. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.