E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Tian, Q. (2010) A Case Study on the Theory and Practice —— Protection of Music Non-legacy Projects[D]. Anhui Literature and Art Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J. Huang, J. M. Zhang, H. Y. (2019) The Development of Rural Folk Music in Shangrao[J]. Arts Assessment. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.L. (2020) Application and Exploration of 5G Technology in Music Education[J]. Media Forum 3. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, C. H. Yang, J. Ma, K. Zhang, X. Y. (2019) Study on the Communication Mode and Protection of Shifang Non-posthumous Culture in the New Media Context[J]. New Media Research. [Google Scholar]
- Ning, F. Hou, J.J. (2016) Study on the Communication Strategy of Intangible Cultural Heritage in the All Media Age[J]. Journal of Nanchang Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, S.M. (2020) The Innovation and Promotion of Non-posthumous Culture from the Perspective of the Whole Media[J]. Chinese character culture. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, Y. (2020) Research on the Application of Virtual Reality Technology in the Inheritance and Dissemination of Non-posthumous Culture[C]. University of Science and Technology Liaoning. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. Y. (2020) Research on the Influence of Short Video in New Media Age on Non-posthumous Culture Communication[J]. Media Forum. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, X. Y. (2020) An Inquiry into the Situation Teaching of Junior Middle School Music Course Based on VR Technology[C]. Inner Mongol Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, L. (2015) Study on the Participation of Music Education in Intangible Cultural Heritage in Jiangxi University[J].Theatre House. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, F. Jiang, X. T. (2017) Study on the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Jiangxi Province[J]. Journal of Qiqihar University (philosophy and Social Sciences Edition). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J. Huang, J. M. Zhang, H. Y. (2019) Study on the Protection of Intangible Cultural Heritage in Jiangxi Province[J]. Theatre House. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.