E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Sohail, M. T., Mahfooz, Y., Azam, K., Yen, Y., Genfu, L., & Fahad, S. Impacts of urbanization and land cover dynamics on underground water in Islamabad, Pakistan. Des, and water treat, 159, 402-411(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Qiwen, Wen Xuefeng. Research Report on the Construction of “Waste Free Cities” in Japan [J]. Environmental Protection, 48(Z1):57-60 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Zongguo. Waste Free City: Theory, Planning and Practice. Beijing: Science Press, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Mahfooz, Y., Aftab, R., Yen, Y., Talib, M. A., & Rasool, A. Water quality and health risk of public drinking water sources: a study of filtration plants installed in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, Pakistan. Des. and water treat., 181, 239-250 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Doe Xiaodong. Legal Regulation of Hazardous Waste Risks under the Construction of Waste Free Cities -Interpretation of “Three-dimensional Mechanism” and Exploration of “Three-dimensional Path”. Journal of Social Sciences of Hunan Normal University, 49(03):1-10 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Xiuyuan, Y., Usman, A., Majeed, M. T., & Ullah, S. Renewable energy and non-renewable energy consumption: assessing the asymmetric role of monetary policy uncertainty in energy consumption. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 1-10 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Junjun, Li Chengzhi, Liu Chunyan. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 50(03): 60-65+159 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Aftab, R., Mahfooz, Y., Yasar, A., Yat, Y., Shaikh, S. A., & Irshad, S. Estimation of water quality, management and risk assessment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Desalination and Water Treatment, 171, 105-114 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanzhao, Wu Xiaojing, Yan Wenjing. Study on the influencing factors of public participation in urban solid waste management. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 31(11): 21-25 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Delin, H., Talib, M. A., Xiaoqing, X., & Akhtar, M. M. An analysis of environmental law in Pakistan-policy and conditions of implementation. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(5), 644-653 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yasara, A., Farooqa, T., Tabindaa, A. B., Sohailb, M. T., Mahfooza, Y., & Malika, A. Macrophytes as potential indicator of heavy metals in river water. DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT, 142, 272-278 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Huang, D., Bailey, E., Akhtar, M. M., & Talib, M. A. Regulatory framework of mineral resources sector in Pakistan and investment proposal to Chinese companies in Pakistan. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(05), 514 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiaying, Xu Chun. Promoting public participation in ecological civilization construction through community intervention. Guangdong Social Sciences, (05):79-84 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Glaser B, Strauss AL. The Discover of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research. Nursing Research, 17(4): 377-380 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- AJZENI. The Theory of Planned Behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50(2): 179-211 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Mahfooza, Y., Yasara, A., Guijianb, L., Yousafb, B., Sohailc, M. T., Khanb, S., ... & Khana, M. An assessment of wastewater pollution, treatment efficiency and management in a semi-arid urban area of Pakistan. DESALINATION AND WATER TREATMENT, 177, 167-175 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Yen, Y., Wang, Z., Shi, Y., Xu, F., Soeung, B., Sohail, M. T., ... & Juma, S. A. The predictors of the behavioral intention to the use of urban green spaces: The perspectives of young residents in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Habitat International, 64, 98-108 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Bojun, Kang Hongyan. A Review of Behavioral Consumption Theory. Journal of Social Sciences of Hunan Normal University, 42(03):101-107 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xie Pengxin, Feng Jiaojiao, Yang Fu. Mediation Strategy of Local Government Collective Disputes and Its Influencing Factors –A Rooted Study Based on Beijing Case. Chinese Administrative Management (03):115-122 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Sohail, M. T., Delin, H., & Siddiq, A. Indus Basin Waters A Main Resource of Water in Pakistan: An Analytical Approach. Current World Environment, 9(3), 670 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad, A. M., Zhonghua, T., Dawood, A. S., & Sohail, M. T. A Study to Investigate and Compare Groundwater Quality in Adjacent Areas of Landfill Sites in Lahore City. Nature Environment & Pollution Technology, 13(1) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Chai, M., Deng, Y., & Sohail, M. T. Study on Synergistic Mechanism of Water Environment Governance in Dongting Lake Basin Based on Evolutionary Game. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 257, p. 03075). EDP Sciences (2021). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, P., Yen, Y., Bailey, E., & Sohail, M. T. Analysis of urban drivable and walkable street networks of the ASEAN Smart Cities Network. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, 8(10), 459 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.