E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Chen Peixuan, Lu Guoyang, Bai Huzhi. (2020) Analysis of the Main Characteristics and Change Trend of Arid Climate—Taking Gansu Province as an Example. Anhui agricultural sciences, 18:210-219. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qiang, Wang Runyuan and Deng Zhenyong. (2012) Effects of arid climate change on agriculture and ecology in northwest China. Meteorological Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Lin. (1994) A Study on the Law of Drought Occurrence in the Historical Gansu, Ningxia and Qinghai. Journal of Lanzhou University, 02: 111-116. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Xuming. (2013) Qing dynasty drought archives historical materials. China Book Publishing House, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Jianhua. (2006) Value of Chinese Local Chronicles as Social History Data. Chinese Social and Historical Review, 00: 61-73. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Shiyu. (2002) Revelry and Ordinary Life—— The Temple Fair and the Folk Society Since Ming and Qing Dynasties. SDX Joint Publishing Company, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.