E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Shutters, S.T.; Kandala, S.S.; Wei, F.; Kinzig, A.P (2021). Resilience of Urban Economic Structures Following the Great Recession. Sustainability, 13, 2374. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, J., Salla, R., Amresh, A., Smith, H., Kandala, S., Hinrichs, M., Gorantla, R., Sokteva, E., Wei, F., Hirsch, K., & others. (2019). The Decision Theater: Collaborative Research Methodology. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Zijun, Xu Xiaolin, Xu Xiaodong (2018). Electronic Decision Theater for Scientific and Democratic Decision Navigation, Chinese Administration, 2011, Issue 9,120-122. [Google Scholar]
- White, D. D., Larson, K. L., & Wutich, A. (2018). Boundary Organizations and Objects Supporting Stakeholders for Decision Making on Sustainable Water Management in Phoenix, Arizona USA. In Transformations of Social-Ecological Systems (pp. 333-352). Springer, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- White, D., Jones, J., Maciejewski, R., Aggarwal, R., & Mascaro, G. (2017). Stakeholder analysis for the food-energy-water nexus in phoenix, Arizona: Implications for nexus governance. Sustainability, 9(12), 2204. [Google Scholar]
- https://dt.asu.edu/technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinglin (2008). The Decision-making mechanism of Decision Theater under the sciences of public policy. Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Boukherroub, T., D’AMOURS, S., & Rönnqvist, M. (2016). Toward decision theater design for community forest management & planning: The case of Québec. In 11th International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Simulation, Montréal, Québec, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Gober, P. (2018). Social Learning for Water Sector Resilience. In Building Resilience for Uncertain Water Futures (pp. 163-190). [Google Scholar]
- Amresh, A., Salla, R., Sinha, M., & Birr, R. (2016). Design, implementation and evaluation of a game-based intervention targeting latino children for improving obesity outcomes. In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for health (SeGAH) (pp. 1-8). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.