E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Yao, B., Yang, A.P., Chen, H.Y., et al. (2020) Ssil heavy metal pollution and risk assessment of agricultural soils in the Yunnan-Guizhouarea, Upper Pearl River Basin. Journal of Agro-Environment Science. 39(10): 2259–2266. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Shang, J.Y., Huang, Y.Z., et al. (2020) Research progress of passivation materials in cadmium-arsenic contaminated soil. Acta Pedologica sinica. 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- He, Y.L. (2020) Speciation and bioavailability of cadmium and arsenic in soils. Journal of Green Science and Technology. 10: 108–109+112. [Google Scholar]
- Shan, T.Y., Liu, Q.X., Yan, X.L., et al. (2017) Cd and As absorption and transport characteristics of rice in a paddy field co-contaminated by Cd and As. Journal of Agro-Envirornment Science. 36(10): 1938–1945. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, D.B., Cao, Z., She, W., et al. (2015) Effects of Cd, As stress on growth and Cd, As uptake of Ramie ( Boehmeria nivea L. ). Plant fiber sciences in China., 37(04): 183–188. [Google Scholar]
- Bao, S.D. (2005) Agricultural soil analysis. Chinese Agricultural Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- National environmental protection standards of the people’s Republic of China. (2009) GBT23739-2009GB Soil quality-Analysis of available lead and cadmium contents in soils-Atomic absorption spectrometry. Standardization Administration of China. [Google Scholar]
- National environmental protection standards of the people’s Republic of China. (2008) GBT22105.2-2008 Soil quality-Analysis of total mercury, arsenic and lead contents-Atomic fluorescence spectrometry. Standardization Administration of China. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y.P., Wang, P., Yan, H.J., et al. (2019) NH4H2PO4-extractable arsenic provides a reliable predictor for arsenic accurmulation and speciation in pepper futs(Capsicum annum L.). Environmental Pollution. 251:651–658. [Google Scholar]
- National environmental protection standards of the people’s Republic of China. (2016) HJ804-201Soil - Determination of bioavailable form of eight elements -Extraction withbuffered DTPA solution/Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry. China Environmental Science Press: issued by Ministry of environmental protection. [Google Scholar]
- Ostonen, I., Pittsepp, U., Biel, C., et al. (2007) Specific root length as an indicator of environmental change. Plant Biosystems-An International Journal Dealing with all Aspects of Plant Biology. 141(3): 426–442. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.J., Wang, W.B., Yang, L., et al. (2015) Transport pathways of cadmium (Cd) and its regulatory mechanisms in plant. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 35(23): 7921–7929. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Z.W., Zhang, Z., Su, Y., et al. (2013) Cultivar variation in morphological response of peanut roots to cadmium stress and its relation to cadmium accumulation. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 91(4): 147. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2013.01.017. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Q.L., Zhen, R.L., Li, H.F. (2010) Effects of transpiration rate and root character on cadmium absorption by pakchoi cultivars. Chinese Journal of Ecology. 29(09): 1794–1798. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.H., Xu, C.Y., Zhu, J.Y., et al. (2019) Phenotypic Adaptation Strategy of Cotinus coggygria Seedlings in Continuous Drought Environments. Journal of Northwest Forestry University. 34(2): 28–34. [Google Scholar]
- Gu, J.F., Zhou, H., Yang, W.T., et al. (2016) Effect of Combined Soil Amendment Regulating Chemical Forms of Cadmium and Arsenic in Paddy Soil and Their Bioaccumulation and Translocation in Rice. Acta Pedologica sinica. 53(6): 1576–1585. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, L., Zhen, X.Q., Ding, Y.Z., et al. (2017) Probes of porevention and contrml of famland poluation by cadinium & arsenic and crmp prowhuctonsafety. Journal of Agro-Environment Science. 36(4): 613–619. [Google Scholar]
- Norton, G.J., Dasgupta, T.M., Islam, M.R., et al. (2010) Arsenic influence on genetic variation in grain trace-element nutrient content in Bengal Delta grown rice.Environmental science & Technology. 44: 8284–8288. [Google Scholar]
- Li, H.F., Zhen, Z.Y., Zhang, F.S., et al. (1999) Effect of iron on the uptake of Cd from different compounds by wheat plants. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 19(2): 170–173. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Z.M., Zhen, S.J., Hu, A.T., et al. (1999) Research Progress on interaction between phosphorus and heavy metal elements zinc and cadmium in plants. Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer Science. 5(4): 366–376. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, W.L., Li, L.L., Lu H.J., et al. (2015) Effet of zinc fertilization on cadmium and arsen ic accumulation in wheat. J Environm en talScience & Technology. 38(7): 17–20. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, G.L., Zhou, Q.X., Li, X.Y. (2005) Advances in research on in situ chemo-immobilization of heavy metals in contaminated soils. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology. 16(10): 1990–1996. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, D.W., Zhang, G.P., Yao H.G., et al. (2006) Genotypic and environmental variation and their stability of As, Cr, Cd, Ni and Pb Concentrations in the Grains of Japonica Rice. Acta Agronomica Sinica, 32(4): 573–579. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.