E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Li Xiaomin, Liu Yiran, Jing bolun. Research on the Impact of Industrial Support Policies on the Promotion of New Energy Vehicles in China[J]. Management Review, 2021, 21(06): 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Hongbin. Research on the Promotion and Application Policy of New Energy Vehicles in Guangzhou[D].South China University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xuebin. Comparison of New Energy Vehicle Promotion Policies in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou Based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process[J]. Journal of Shanghai University (Natural Science Edition), 2017, 23(06):973–984. [Google Scholar]
- Yeung. ‘Made in China 2025’: the development of a new energy vehicle industry in China[J]. Area Development and Policy, 2019, 4(1). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Tong, Xing Chen, Li Xinyu. Evaluation and analysis of new-energy vehicle industry policies in the context of technical innovation in China[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021,281. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.