E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Chaoyang D, Junhua Z, Fushuan W and Yusheng X From smart grid to energy internet: Basic concept and research framework. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(15), 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Chengshan W, Zhen W and Peng L Prospects and challenges of distributed electricity storage technology. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(16), 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Zechun H, Huajie D, Yonghua S and Fang Z Research status and prospect of energy storage application under energy internet background. Electric Power Construction, 2016, 37(8), 8–17. [Google Scholar]
- Xisheng T. Applications and marketing mode of energy storages in power system. Electric Power Construction, 2016, 37(8), 2–7. [Google Scholar]
- Jianlin L, Huimeng M, Xiaodong Y, Zhan W and Le G Overview on key applied technologies of large-scale distributed energy storage. Power System Technology, 2017, 41(10), 3365–75. [Google Scholar]
- Bibin H and Qionghui L Value assessment for energy storage in supporting large-scale integration of distributed PVs. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2016, 36(6), 88–93. [Google Scholar]
- Shuanghui L Shengxia C and Shouxiang W Economy evaluation and development suggestions for distributed PV-energy storage system in china. Electric Power, 2016, 48(2), 139–144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.