E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Li Xiaoying. An Empirical Analysis of the Main Influencing Factors of the Changes in the Service Trade Structure in the Pearl River Delta[J]. Journal of Hubei University of Science and Technology, 2014, 34(09): 19–20. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hongai, Yin Weihua. Research on the Influencing Factors and Strategies of China’s Service Trade Structure Optimization[J]. Business Economics Research, 2019(22): 153–156 [Google Scholar]
- Gong Huajing. Research on the Problems Existing in the Structure of my country’s Service Trade[J]. Modern Business, 2017(27): 44–45 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Liqiu. Research on the optimization path of service trade structure[J]. Business Economics Research, 2016(14):119–122 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Zhaofeng, Wang Daohua. Structural changes, influencing factors and optimization countermeasures of China’s service trade[J]. Business Economics Research, 2015(29): 19–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.