E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- W. Wang, W. Lin, G. He, Enlightenment of 2021 Texas Blackout to the Renewable Energy Development in China, Proceedings of the CSEE 41, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Z. Zheng, Analysis on the Measures and Actions of Germany Power System Operators during Solar Eclipse. Electric Power 48, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y Bu, X Zhang, On the Way to Integrate Increasing Shares of Variable Renewables in China: Experience from Flexibility Modification and Deep Peak Regulation Ancillary Service Market Based on MILP-UC Programming, Sustainability 13, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Komiyama R, Fujii Y. Large-scale integration of offshore wind into the Japanese power grid, Sustainability Science 1, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, B. Huang and D. Du et al. Research on new energy development comprehensive assessment model and application in China, E3S Web Conf, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Varma, M. Salama, R. Seethapathy and C. Champion. Large-scale photovoltaic solar power integration in transmission and distribution networks, 2009 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Canada (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sanghera, Y. Sekine. Power Grid Long-Term Outlook 2021, BloombergNEF (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Heptonstall, R. Gross. A systematic review of the costs and impacts of integrating variable renewables into power grids, Nature Energy 6, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ueckerdt, L. Hirth, et al. System LCOE: What are the costs of variable renewables? ENERGY -OXFORD 63, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hirth. The market value of variable renewables. Energy Economics 38, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hagspiel , C. Jaegemann, D. Lindenberger , et al. Cost-optimal power system extension under flow-based market coupling, Energy 66, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.