E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Lin Yuan. Study on risk assessment model of coal and gas outburst based on cloud matter element model [J]. Modern mining, 2021,37 (03): 234-235 + 241 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hongbo, yuan Wanling, Wang Min, Zhang hang, Xiong Wei, yuan Xufeng, Zou Xiaosong. Comprehensive condition evaluation method of power transformer based on asymmetric closeness evidence cloud matter element model [J]. Power grid technology,: 1-9 [Google Scholar]
- He Guangguang, Xue Xiaolin, Xu Qing, Li Chen, mu huaitao. Calculation of comprehensive efficiency of asset group based on cloud matter element model [a]. Editorial board of China power enterprise management innovation practice (2019). China power enterprise management innovation practice (2019) [C]. China power enterprise management magazine, 2020:3 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Haochuan. Research on transformer fault diagnosis and condition evaluation technology based on DSmT information fusion [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Sijie. Research on typhoon disaster pre assessment of 10kV distribution lines based on cloud matter element [D]. Fuzhou University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianyi, Li Jinzhong, Li Jun, Wu Chao, Zhu Lingyu. Modification method for condition evaluation of main equipment in high altitude DC project [J]. Chinese Journal of electrical engineering, 2016,36 (17): 4786-4793 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhengyu, Li Jinzhong, Wang Ke, Zhao Zhigang, Gao Fei, Li guangfan Partial discharge and breakdown characteristics of oil paper insulation at 40 °C [J]. Chinese Journal of electrical engineering, 2016,36 (10): 2827-2835 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zibin. Research on transformer insulation condition evaluation based on cloud matter element theory [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Qing, Peng Peng, Tangshan, Li Yanqing, Zheng Na, Lu Fangcheng. Research on fault diagnosis method of power transformer based on cloud matter element analysis [J]. High voltage apparatus, 2009,45 (06): 74-77 + 82 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.