E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Corigliano O, Lorenzo G D, Fragiacomo P. Preliminary design of AR/SOFC cogeneration energy system using livestock waste[J]. Procedia Computer Science, 2021, 180(1):935-942. [Google Scholar]
- Shunya, Sumitomo, Atsushi, et al. Installation Effects of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Cogeneration for Commercial Buildings[J]. Journal of the Japan Institute of Energy, 2019, 98(7):149-156. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan S Z, Li H, Kamal T, et al. Load Sharing and Arrangement through an Effective Utilization of SOFC/Super-capacitor/Battery in a Hybrid Power System[J]. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering, 2019, 43(2):383-396. [Google Scholar]
- R Dückershoff, Berg H P, Himmelberg A, et al. Influence on the Electrical Efficiency of a Hybrid MGT-SOFC-System by μ -fogging in a-Two-Staged Compressor System[J]. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 886(1):012041 (8pp). [Google Scholar]
- Gandiglio M, Sario F D, Lanzini A, et al. Life Cycle Assessment of a Biogas-Fed Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Integrated in a Wastewater Treatment Plant[J]. Energies, 2019, 12(9): 1-31. [Google Scholar]
- Aguemon D P, Gilles R, Dubas F, et al. A Comprehensive Analysis and Review on Electrical Machines in Wind Energy Conversion Systems[J]. Advanced Engineering Forum, 2020, 35:77-93. [Google Scholar]
- Jia K, Zhao Q, Feng T, et al. Distance Protection Scheme for DC Distribution Systems Based on the High-Frequency Characteristics of Faults[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2020, 35(1):234-243. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hongbin, Wang Dongxu, Liu Xingyue. Strategic evaluation and optimization configuration of solar energy cold and thermal power combined supply system [j]. Power system automation, 2015 (21): 46-51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.