E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Hou Z K, Cheng H L, Sun S W, et al. Crack propagation and hydraulic fracturing in different lithologies[J]. Applied Geophysics, 2019, 16(2):243-251. [Google Scholar]
- Li W, Ma F, Zhao G. Composition and dynamics of sulfate-reducing bacteria during the waterflooding process in the oil field application[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2010, 101(8):2643-2650. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yu J, Pan B Z, Yang Q S. Characteristics of resistivity log response of oil layers under polymer flooding[J]. Applied Geophysics, 2012, 9(2):187-194. [Google Scholar]
- Khosravi J, Alamdari A. Copper removal from oil-field brine by coprecipitation[J]. Journal of hazardous materials, 2009, 166(2-3):695-700. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Malik S, ZhangY M, Asimi MA, GouldT L. Steamflood with vertical injectors and horizontal producers in multiple zones[J]. Spe Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 2011, 14(2):161-170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.