E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Sleptsov Arseniy, Crisostomi Emanuele, Bischi Aldo. Control schemes for district heating substations considering user-defined building’s indoor temperature[J]. Building and Environment, 2021,191. [Google Scholar]
- Ghahremani Baghmisheh Amir, Estekanchi Homayoon E.. Quantifying seismic response uncertainty of electrical substation structures using endurance time method[J]. Structures, 2021,30. [Google Scholar]
- Mathebula Vonani Clive, Saha Akshay Kumar. Sensitivity and elasticity of multi-channel IEC-61850 Substation Communication Networks to imperfect repairs[J]. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, 2021,26. [Google Scholar]
- Asadi Amin, Nurre Pinkley Sarah. A stochastic scheduling, allocation, and inventory replenishment problem for battery swap stations[J]. Transportation Research Part E, 2021,146 [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad Furkan, Saad Alam Mohammad,Saad Alsaidan Ibrahim, Shariff Samir M.. Battery swapping station for electric vehicles: opportunities and challenges[J]. IET Smart Grid, 2020,3(3). [Google Scholar]
- Sayarshad Hamid R., Mahmoodian Vahid, Gao H. Oliver. Non-myopic dynamic routing of electric taxis with battery swapping stations[J]. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2020(prepublish). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.