E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Xu Yi. An Empirical Study on the Relationship between New Energy Consumption and my country’s Economic Growth. Economic Aspects, 2017(05): 69-74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hailong. Research on China’s New Energy Development. Jilin University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Lan. New energy power generation characteristics and economic analysis research. North China Electric Power University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li Song. Research on fiscal and taxation policies to promote developing new energy in my country. Capital University of Economics and Business, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Guochang, Tian Lixin, Fu Min, Sun Mei. The impact of new energy development on energy intensity and economic growth. System Engineering Theory and Practice, 2013, 33(11): 2795-2803. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qiang, Chu Mingqin. A comparative analysis of the contribution of new energy and conventional energy to economic growth — —Also on the development of strategic emerging industries. Resources Science, 2013, 35(04): 704-712. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Quan. Research on EU New Energy Law and Policy. Wuhan University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hui. Research on the development of new energy technology in a low-carbon economic environment. Hefei University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.