E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- He, B. (2020) Financial performance analysis of Sichuan Changhong Group. J. Cooperative Economy and Science & Technology., 21: 147–149. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., Dai, J. (2021) From the financing structure to see the financial risk of enterprises -- a case study of Chinese ships. J. China Economic and Trade Guide., 03: 133–135. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Q.U. (2011) Analysis of financing structure of listed companies in China. J. Market Modernization., 22:66. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q.Q. (2021) Research on the financing structure problems and countermeasures of small and medium-sized enterprises. J. Small and medium-sized enterprises management and technology., 04: 99–100. [Google Scholar]
- Li, S.Q. (2019) Analysis of the Impact of Financing Structure on Corporate Income --Taking Sichuan Changhong as an Example. J. Modern Marketing (Information Edition), 08:44. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. J. (2013) Analysis on the capital structure of Sichuan Changhong Group. J. China Agricultural Accounting, 06:24–26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.