E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Kaplan, A. M , Haenlein, et al. (2010) Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media. Business Horizons Bloomington. . [Google Scholar]
- Cao, M., Xi, M., Zhao, S.M. (2019) The impact of high-performance work systems on employee well-being: a cross-level model based on self-determination theory. Nankai Business Review. 22(02): 178–187. [Google Scholar]
- Spreitzer, G., Porath, C. (2012) Creating sustainable performance, Harv Bus Rev. 90(1-2): 92–99. [Google Scholar]
- Pagán-Castao, E., Maseda-Moreno, A. and Santos-Rojo, C. (2020) Wellbeing in work environments. Journal of Business Research. 115. [Google Scholar]
- Huettermann, H., Bruch, H. (2019) Mutual Gains? Health-Related HRM, Collective Well-Being and Organizational Performance. Journal of Management Studies. 56(6): 1045–1072. [Google Scholar]
- Koch, H., Gonzalez, E., Leidner, D. (2012) Bridging the work/social divide: the emotional response to organizational social networking sites. European Journal of Information Systems, 21(6): 699–717. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., et al. (2015) From e-learning to social-learning: Mapping development of studies on social media-supported knowledge management. Computers in Human Behavior, 51(OCT.): 803–811. [Google Scholar]
- Ryan, R.M., (1995) Psychological needs and the facilitation of integrative processes. Journal of personality. 63(3): 397. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barlett, C.P., Vowels, C.L., Saucier, D.A. (2008) Meta-Analyses of the Effects of Media Images on Men’s Body-image Concerns. journal of social & clinical psychology, 27(3): 279–310. [Google Scholar]
- Grabe, S., Ward, L.M., Hyde, J.S. (2008) The role of the media in body image concerns among women: a meta-analysis of experimental and correlational studies. Psychological Bulletin. 134(3): 460–476. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Festinger, L.A., (1954) A Theory of Social Comparison Processes. Human Relations. 7(2): 117–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saiphoo, A.N., Vahedi, Z. (2019) A meta-analytic review of the relationship between social media use and body image disturbance. Computers in Human Behavior. [Google Scholar]
- Dailin, Z., et al., (2017) The relationship between adolescent body image and anxiety and depression: the mediating role of self-esteem. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology. (5). [Google Scholar]
- Chunhan, G., (2019) The relationship between self-centeredness and subjective well-being of college students: the mediating role of self-esteem. Psychological and behavioral studies. 17(04): 546–552. [Google Scholar]
- Yali, Z., Sen, L., Yu, G.L. (2019) The relationship between self-esteem and social anxiety: a meta-analysis based on the Chinese student population. Advances in Psychological Science. 27(06): 1005–1018. [Google Scholar]
- Gengfeng, N., et al. (2016) The influence of Qzonebased use of social networking sites on adolescent depression: the serial mediating role of upward social comparison and self-esteem. Acta Psychologica Sinica, 48(10): 1282–1291. [Google Scholar]
- Schmuck, D., et al., (2019) “Looking Up and Feeling Down” The Influence of Mobile Social Networking Site Use on Upward Social Comparison, Self-Esteem, and Well-Being of Adult Smartphone Users. Telematics and Informatics. 42(SEP.): 101–240. [Google Scholar]
- Tandoc, E.C., Ferrucci, P., Duffy, M. (2015) Facebook use, envy, and depression among college students: Is facebooking depressing?. Computers in Human Behavior. 43(feb.): 139–146. [Google Scholar]
- Cash, T.F. (2004) Measuring “negative body image”: validation of the Body Image Disturbance Questionnaire in a nonclinical population. Body Image. 1(4): 363–372. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.D., Wang, X.D., Ma, H. (1999) Mental Health Rating Scale Manual. Chinese Journal of Mental Health, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, C., Ting, Y. (2012) The relationship between college students’ perfectionism, self-esteem and academic procrastination. In: The 15th National Conference on Psychology. [Google Scholar]
- Robins, R.W., Hendin, H.M., Trzesniewski, K.H. (2016) Measuring Global Self-Esteem: Construct Validation of a Single-Item Measure and the Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 27(2): 151–161. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, et al., (2015) Employee well-being in organizations: Theoretical model, scale development, and cross-cultural validation. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 36: 621 [Google Scholar]
- Priyadarshini, C., et al., (2020) Impact of a Social Media Addiction on Employees’ Wellbeing and Work Productivity. The Qualitative Report. 25. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.