E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Inbal Becker-Reshef, Chris Justice, Mark Sullivan, Eric Vermote, Compton Tucker, Assaf Anyamba, Jen Small, Ed Pak, Ed Masuoka, Jeff Schmaltz, et al. Monitoring global croplands with coarse resolution earth observations: The global agriculture monitoring (glam) project. Remote Sensing, 2(6):1589–1609, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Matthias Beestermöller, Anne-Célia Disdier, and Lionel Fontagné. Impact of european food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from chinese firms. China Economic Review, 48:66– 82, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kang-Tsung Chang. Geographic information system. International Encyclopedia of Geography: People, the Earth, Environment and Technology, pages 1–10, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ilija Djekic, Danijela Jankovic, and Andreja Rajkovic. Analysis of foreign bodies present in european food using data from rapid alert system for food and feed (rasff). Food Control, 79:143–149, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiawei Han. Data mining techniques. In Proceedings of the 1996 ACM SIGMOD international conference on Management of data, page 545, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Jiawei Han, Micheline Kamber, and Jian Pei. Data mining concepts and techniques third edition. The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems, 5(4):83–124, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Spencer Henson, Oliver Masakure, and John Cranfield. Do fresh produce exporters in sub-saharan africa benefit from globalgap certification? World Development, 39(3):375–386, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Marie-Agnès Jouanjean, Jean-Christophe Maur, and Ben Shepherd. Reputation matters: Spillover effects for developing countries in the enforcement of us food safety measures. Food Policy, 55:81–91, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yasunobu Maeda, Norio Kurita, and Saburo Ikeda. An early warning support system for food safety risks. In Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, pages 446–457. Springer, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hans JP Marvin, Esmée M Janssen, Yamine Bouzembrak, Peter JM Hendriksen, and Martijn Staats. Big data in food safety: An overview. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 57(11):2286–2295, (2017). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rajhans Mishra, Pradeep Kumar, and Bharat Bhasker. A web recommendation system considering sequential information. Decision Support Systems, 75:1–10, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization et al. Guidance document for the integration of data in foscollab. Technical report, World Health Organization, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- AG Renwick. Toxicology databases and the concept of thresholds of toxicological concern as used by the jecfa for the safety evaluation of flavouring agents. Toxicology letters, 149(1-3):223–234, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Aybuke Ceyhun Sezgin and Nevin ¸Sanlıer. Street food consumption in terms of the food safety and health. Journal of Human Sciences, 13(3):4072–4083, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- John Spink and Douglas C Moyer. Defining the public health threat of food fraud. Journal of food science, 76(9): R157–R163, (2011). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D Stuckler. Understanding the relationship between alternative pension systems and healthy ageing: cross-national and quasi-natural experimental analyses of 27 eu countries. European Journal of Public Health, 30(Supplement_5): ckaa165– 766, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Dylan Yaga, Peter Mell, Nik Roby, and Karen Scarfone. Blockchain technology overview. arXiv preprint arXiv:1906.11078, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.