E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Manso G. Motivating innovation [J]. JF, 66, 1823–1860(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Junxiong. Is there stickiness in the salary of executives of listed companies in my country? [J]. ER, 44, 110–124(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yue, Liu Yunguo, Cai Guilong. Executive Salary Stickiness and Enterprise Innovation [J]. AR, 7, 43–49(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ederer F, Manso G. Is pay for performance detrimentalto innovation? [J]. MS, 59, 1496–1513 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Aghion P, Van Reenen J, Zingales L. Innovation and institutional ownership [J]. AER, 103, 277–304(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yi Yanxin, Qiu Kaili. Can “heavy rewards and light penalties” promote enterprise innovation?——Based on the perspective of internal control and internal governance regulation [J]. NJAU, 17, 40–50(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Bu Danlu, Wen Caihong. Does executive salary stickiness increase corporate investment? [J]. FR, 6, 63–72(2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.