E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- X. Ouyang et al., “Dual-Sampling Attention Network for Diagnosis of COVID-19 From Community Acquired Pneumonia,” in IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 2595-2605, Aug. 2020. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Han, Z. Liu, C. L. p. Chen, L. Xu and G. Peng, “Mortality prediction for COVID-19 patients via Broad Learning System,” 2020 7th International Conference on Information, Cybernetics, and Computational Social Systems (ICCSS), Guangzhou, China, 2020, pp. 837-842. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Siddhu, A. Kumar and S. Kundu, “Review Paper for Detection of COVID-19 from Medical Images and/ or Symptoms of Patient using Machine Learning Approaches,” 2020 9th International Conference System Modeling and Advancement in Research Trends (SMART), Moradabad, India, 2020, pp. 39-44. [Google Scholar]
- Y. -H. Wu et al., “JCS: An Explainable COVID-19 Diagnosis System by Joint Classification and Segmentation,” in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 30, pp. 3113-3126, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhou et al., “A Rapid, Accurate and Machine-Agnostic Segmentation and Quantification Method for CT-Based COVID-19 Diagnosis,” in IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 2638-2652, Aug. 2020. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ren, J. Shen, X. Tang and T. Feng, “5G Healthcare Applications In COVID-19 Prevention And Control,” 2020 ITU Kaleidoscope: Industry-Driven Digital Transformation (ITU K), Ha Noi, Vietnam, 2020, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Wang, T. Q. Guo, L. G. Li, J. Y. Jiao and L. Y. Wang, “Predictions of COVID-19 Infection Severity Based on Co-associations between the SNPs of Co-morbid Diseases and COVID-19 through Machine Learning of Genetic Data,” 2020 IEEE 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), Dalian, China, 2020, pp. 92-96. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen and Y. Zhao, “Discussion on Coordination Problems and Strategies of Medical and Health Systems in Health Emergency Treatment : A case study of COVID-19 emergency treatment in Wuhan city,” 2020 International Conference on Public Health and Data Science (ICPHDS), Guangzhou, China, 2020, pp. 398-401. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.