E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Nan C. How many takeaway riders are there in the country? http://www.zhihu.com/question/378118441/answer/1068312420?ivk_sa=1024320u. Accessed 5 June 2021 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X. Thinking of the Original intention of the philosophical theory of technology on the labor process theory. Social 31, 01 (2011) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Marx. Capital. (People's Publishing House, Beijing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- You Z. Managerial Control and Workers Resistance. Social. Stud. 04 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Braverman, Labor and Monopoly Capital. (New York: Monthly Review Press, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Friedman, Industry and Labor. (London & Basingstoke: Macmillan Press, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- R. Edwards, Contested Terrain: The Transformation of the Workplace in the Twentieth Century. (New York: Basic books, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brower, Manufacturing consent-Changes in the labor process of monopoly capitalism. (Beijing: Commercial Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Q, Li Z. Labor Process Control and Job Autonomy in Sharing Economy: A Case Study of Online Car-hailing Drivers’ Work. Social. Stud. 33, 04 (2018) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen L. Labor Order under Digital Control: A Study on the Labor Control of Take-out Platform Riders. Social. Stud. 35, 06 (2020) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Jiang L. A New Mode of Labor Time Control and Fake Experience of Freedom – A Study on the Labor Process of Take-out Platform Riders. Social. Stud. 35, 06 (2020) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun P. Digital Labor within the Logic of Algorithms: A Study of Food Delivery Workers in Platform Economy. Thinking. 45, 06 (2019) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.