E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wu Ting. Research on the Reform of Practical Teaching Mode of Logistics Management Major under the Background of “Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation” – Taking Guangzhou Institute of Technology as an Example [J]. Logistics Science and Technology, 2017(6): 152–155. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yang. Research on the System Construction of Application-oriented Universities under the Background of “Mass Innovation and Innovation” -Taking the Practical Teaching of Logistics Management Major as an Example [J]. Education Economics, 2018(12): 81–82. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Na. Construction of “Double Wheel Drive” Practical Teaching Mode for Logistics Management Major from the Perspective of Innovation and Entrepreneurship –Taking Baicheng Normal University as an Example [J]. Education Economics, 2019(3): 87. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yi, Yan Rui. Research on the practical teaching reform of logistics major in local transformed undergraduate universities – taking Yuncheng University as an example [J].Education Research, 2017, 39(3): 171–172. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Chengming, Hu Lishuan, Sun Xue, et al. Exploration of logistics talents training mode based on practical teaching of supply chain curriculum system [J]. Logistics Technology, 2017(5): 175–178. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Donghui. Research on practical teaching of logistics management major based on employment [J]. Science and Technology Innovation Herald, 2018(27): 200–201. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.