E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Han Haiyan, Ren Baoping. On Economic Problems Research on the development and competitiveness evaluation of manufacturing industry in the high quality development of the Yellow River Basin [J]. 08, 1-9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Li Lianshui, Cheng Zhonghua, Liu Jun. China Industrial Economics. Research on the new type of China's manufacturing industry and its evaluation [J]. 02, 63-75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qizai, Li Lei. Research on Economics and Management. Transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry and regional economic growth [J]. 38 (02) 97-111 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Lijun, Xue Fugen, Wang Yu. China Industrial Economics. The mechanism and governance of Industrial Hollowing in the post-industrial stage–a case study of Japan and the United States [J]. 08 122-134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zhenyuan, Liu Jing, Li Yue. East China Economic Management. Comprehensive evaluation of marine industry in East China Sea Based on entropy method [J].33 (09)97-102 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Baoping. The Journal of Humanities. Six strategies for high quality development of China’s manufacturing industry in the new era [J]. 07 31-38(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Liangwen, Zhao Fan. Reform. Industrial layout optimization and high quality development of Yangtze River Economic Belt: Based on the perspective of interregional industrial transfer [J]. 02 27-36(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.