E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- L. Z. Hu, X. Ye, Analysis and Comprehensive Evaluation of the Influencing Factors of Urban Talent Attractiveness: Taking the Second-tier Cities in Mainland China as an Example,. Journal of Jiangsu Ocean University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 18(04): 125-132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Hou, F.Y., Liu, L. S. Cao ,.Shenzhen talent attractiveness quantitative model based on analytic hierarchy process, Science Consulting (Technology Management), (04): 133 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Sun, B. Xian, J. M. Zhu, The evaluation of talent attraction based on entropy weight TOPSIS model, Natural Science Journal of Harbin Normal University, 35(02): 30-34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Li, The Theory and Policy of Growth Pole in Regional Economic Development, .Economic Research, (09): 63-70 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, Local stratification, talent mobility and urban talent attraction——the second study of “geographic mobility and social mobility”, Journal of Tongji University (Social Science Edition), 25(06): 47-55 +109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Cai, Z. J. Cai, Based on machine learning model to predict high-send stocks in the A-share market, Mathematical Modeling and Its Applications, 9(04): 74-84(2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.