E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wang Caixia, Zheng Zhanghua. Analysis on the Measures and Actions of Germany Power System Operators during Solar Eclipse. Electric Power, 2015, 48(12): 179–183. [Google Scholar]
- M. Milligan, K. Clark, J. King, B. Kirby, T. Guo, and G. Liu. Examination of Potential Benefits of an Energy Imbalance Market in the Western Interconnection. National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Imbalance Market. http://www.caiso.com/participate/Pages/EnergyImbalanceMarket/Default.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yi, Xie Kai, Pang Bo, Li Zhu, and Guo Libang. Key Issues of National Unified Electricity Market With Chinese Characteristics(1): Enlightenment, Comparison and Suggestions From Foreign Countries. Power System Technology, 2020, 44(7): 2401–2410. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Chen Bobo, and Liao Kun. Bi-optimal Model for Trans-provincial Power Generation Trading based on Low-carbon Incentive Clearing Method. Renewable Energy Resources, 2019, 37(12): 1842–1849. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bobo. The Impact of Carbon Trading and Green Certificate Trading on Trans-province Consumption of Clean Energy. Shanghai University of Electric Power, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Chen Bobo, Zhao Wenhui, and Liao Kun. Multi-agent Bidding of Trans-provincial Clean-Energy Power Transaction Coordinated by Carbon Trading. Electric Power Construction, 2019, 40(6): 95–104. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Wenhui. The Research of Electricity Sales Companies Participate in Trans-provincial and District Transactions and the Impact of Power Grid Company. North China Electric Power University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Man, Liu Dingyi, Ye Ze, and Meng Yichao. Resource Allocation Analysis of Cross-provincial Power Trading with the Participation of Power Selling Company. Journal of Electric Power Science and Technology, 2018, 33(3): 120–127. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Quangui, Guo Xiang, Li Xijun, Yang Libing, and Li Xiaogang. Impact of Electricity Sales Companies Participate in Trans-provincial and District Transactions on Power Grid Company and Suggestions. Electrical Equipment and Economy, 2018, 1: 67–69+72. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Libing, Li Xiaogang, Hu Quangui, Guo Xiang, and Li Xijun. Risk and Suggestions of Electricity Sales Companies Participate in Trans-provincial and District Transactions. China Electrical Equipment Industry, 2017, 12: 68–70. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guodong, Li Gengyin, Yan Yu, Zhou Ming, Pang Bo, and Li Zhu. Research and Application of Trans-Province Trading Modes of Renewable Energy. Electric Power, 2017, 50(4): 39–44. [Google Scholar]
- He Yongjian. How to Break the Trans-provincial Power Market. China Power Enterprise Management, 2020, 7: 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Bin, Zhao Yan, Li Xiaogang, and Yang Libing. Market Mechanism Research on Trans-Provincal and Trans-Regional Clean Energy Consumption and Compensation. Power System Technology, 2016, 40(2): 595–601. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhe, Ding Junce, Liang Zhifei, and Chen Wei. Realization Mode of Medium- and Long-term Interprovincial Continuous Transaction Mechnism. Power System Technology, 2020, 44(6): 2071–2077. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hui, Chen Bobo, Zhao Wenhui, Liao Kun, and Bao Xiongjiantao. Optimal Decision-making of Trans-provincial Power Transaction Subjects Under Renewable Portfolio Standard. Power System Technology, 2019, 43(6): 1987–1995. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jing, Chang Li, and Cao Bin. Design and Implementation of Renewable Energy Inter-regional Spot Market Operation Support System. Shandong Electric Power, 2019, 46(3): 13–18. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Cun, Li Mingjie, Fan Gaofeng, Huang Yuehui, and Li Xiaofei. Research and Application of Renewable Energy Accommodation Capability Evaluation Based on Time Series Production Simulation. Electric Power, 2015, 48(12): 166–172. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yang, Li Peng, Yuan Yue, Zhang Xinsong, Guo Siqi, and Zhang Chengfei. Analysis on Accommodating Capability of Renewable Energy and Assessment on Low-carbon Benefits Based on Time Sequence Simulation. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(17): 60–66. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chun, Qu Jixian, and Shi Wenhui. Evaluating Method of Ability of Accommodating Renewable Energy Based on Probabilistic Production Simulation. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2020, 40(10): 3134–3144. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.