E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Messod D. Beneish, Eric Press. Interrelation Among Events of Default*[J]. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd (10.1111), 1995, 12(1). [Google Scholar]
- Michael R. Roberts, Amir Sufi. Control Rights and Capital Structure: An Empirical Investigation[J]. The Journal of Finance, 2009, 64(4). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sudheer Chava, Michael R. Roberts. How Does Financing Impact Investment? The Role of Debt Covenants[J]. The Journal of Finance, 2008, 63(5). [Google Scholar]
- Wan-Chien Chiu, Chih-Wei Wang, Juan Ignacio Peña. Does the source of debt financing affect default risk? [J]. Review of Financial Economics, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yang. The impact of financing scale structure on the performance of Listed Companies [J]. Management world, 2011 (04): 175–177 [Google Scholar]
- Kang Jun. research on the impact of financing structure on business performance of small and medium-sized board listed companies [J]. Friends of accounting, 2016 (16): 72–75 [Google Scholar]
- Li Huidong, Tang Yuejun, Zuo Jingjing. With their own money or with other people's money——Research on financing structure and corporate innovation of Listed Companies in China [J]. Financial research, 2013 (02): 170–183 [Google Scholar]
- Hua Fengtao, Xu Fei. How does environmental uncertainty affect corporate idiosyncratic risk: a test of mediating effect based on cash flow fluctuation and accounting information quality [J]. Nankai management review, 2018, 21 (04): 122–133 [Google Scholar]
- Liao guanmin, Tang Yiyu, Wu Xi. Operational risk, property right nature, bank competition and corporate debt maturity structure: An Empirical Test Based on liquidity risk theory [J]. China Accounting and finance research, 2010, 012 (004): 1–75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.