E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Chuanlan W. Regional cooperative administration in competition and dependence: an empirical study based the Yangtze River Delta metropolitan area[M]. Shanghai: Fudan University Press, 2008:21. [Google Scholar]
- Solow R M. Technical change and the aggregate production function[J]. Review of Economics & Statistics, 1957, 39(3):554–562. [Google Scholar]
- Romer P M. Increasing returns and long-run growth[J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1986, 94(5):1002–1037. [Google Scholar]
- Boschma R A, Lambooy J G. Evolutionary economics and economic geography[J]. Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 1999, 9(4):411–429. [Google Scholar]
- Hanusch H. Elgar companion to neo-schumpeterian economics[M]. London: Edward Elgar Pub, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjie C. Jurisdictional competition, Investment orientation and government-enterprise integration in the third areas[D]. Zhejiang University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zexing Z. Intergovernmental cooperation mechanism in Yangtze River Delta: analysis of predicament and concept of reformation[J]. Journal of Fujian Administration Institute, 2017(06):11–20. [Google Scholar]
- Furman J L, Porter M E, Stern S. The determinants of national innovative capacity[J]. Research Policy, 2000, 31(6):899–933. [Google Scholar]
- Liying D, Yongjun S, Zhixuan G. Discussion on the fiscal and taxation policy for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region[J]. China Internal Audit, 2017(12):82–85. [Google Scholar]
- Haoze S, Shaocheng Y. The rule of law guarantee for the coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region: dilemma and response[J]. Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business, 2018, 20(02):106–112. [Google Scholar]
- Lina G, Fuxin J. Higher quality integration in the Yangtze River Delta:stage features, dilemmas, and action frameworks[J]. Econnomist, 2020(03):66–74. [Google Scholar]
- Dachun F. An effective path for the integration and deep integration of the Yangtze River Delta[N]. Economic Daily, 2020-04-20(011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.