E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- DCMS, Creative Industry Mapping Document, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Li Mingfang, Green Fashion, CA, 7, 5 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Hongjun, Thinking and Exploration of China’s Green Development Path under the New Normal Economy, CCE, 8, 21(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chunhua, Qingdao Fashion Economic Development Report (2020),(2021). [Google Scholar]
- Forbidden Culture: How Strong Is the Palace Museum’s Cultural and Creative Income? The baby Bis shocked!, the Forbidden Brand, https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?ID=1626444235439521114&wfr=spider&for=PC, February 26, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chunhua Zhao, Strategies for Promoting the Value of Tourist Cultural and Creative Brands Based on Cultural Elements, E3S Web of Conferences. March (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.