E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Shane S., Venkataraman S. The Promise of Entrepreneurship as A Field of Research [J]. Academy of Management Re-view, 2000, 25 (1):217–226. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Baoshan, Gao Yang, Jiang Dake. Timmons’ Thought Evolution and Contribution: A Rethinking of Entrepreneurship [J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2013,31(08):1207–1215. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yanfu, Qiu Qiong. An empirical study on the sequence of important indicators of entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation [J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2004(01):59–63. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yufang. The Application of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method in Entrepreneurial Opportunity Evaluation [J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2011, 41(18): 31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Nan Guojun, Hou Zejun, Liu Kai. Journal of Hefei University of Technology (Natural Science Edition),2020,43(12):1713–1717. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Shuzhou, He Gang. Comprehensive evaluation of college students’ innovation and entrepreneurship ability based on ANP-entropy weight method [J]. Journal of Anhui University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2020, 22(01): 42–46. [Google Scholar]
- Bhave Mahesh P. A Process Model for Entrepreneurial Venture Creation [J]. Elsevier, 1994, 9(3). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Xiaohan. A Study on the Influencing Factors of College Students’ Entrepreneurship Intention from the Multi-dimensional Social Ecological Perspective [D]. Hefei University of Technology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Miao, Q. Research on the mechanism of entrepreneurial opportunity identification and decision making based on rule focus [D]. Zhejiang University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.