E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Hu Lixin, Hou Lijuan. Test on the relationship between R&D investment and Tobin’s Q value of listed companies. FA., 76–77(2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Paula, J. Silva. The impact of alliances and internal R&D on the firm’s innovation and financial performance. BBR., 15(2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Landry, A. Callimaci. The effect of management incentives and cross-listing status on the accounting treatment of R&D spending. JIAAT., 12,131–152(2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eberhart, W. F. Maxwell, A. R. Siddique. An Examination of Long - Term Abnormal Stock Returns and Operating Performance Following R&D Increases. JF., 59(2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. A, T. S. B. The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D. Ind. Health, 53,498–504(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qianqian, Zhou Mingshan, Dong Zhiyong. Does Capitalization of R&D Spending Signal the Change of Corporate Value? FR., 176–190(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.