E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Harrison J M, Kreps D M. Quarterly Journal of Diamond D W, Journal of Financial Economics. Verrecchia R E. Constraints on Short-Selling and Asset Price Adjustment to Private Information, 18(2), 277–31(1987) [Google Scholar]
- Diether K, Lee K H, Werner I M. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics, It’s SHO Time! Short-Sale Price-Tests and Market Quality[M], Ohio State University, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Fang Libing, Liu Ye. Stock market guide, Margin and Short Sale Expansion: Does the Underlying Stock Pricing Efficiency Improve, 10(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Miller. The Journal of Finance, 4, 1151–1168.(1977) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yiqing, Liu Chang, Lai Dengling. Financial Forum, The impact of margin imbalance on stock price volatility, 21, 60–69(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Chang E C, Cheng J W, Yinghui Y U. The Journal of Finance, Short-Sales Constraints and Price Discovery: Evidence from the Hong Kong Marke. 62(5), 2097–2121(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bris A, Goetzmann W N, Zhu N. The Journal of Finance, Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World, 62(3), 1029–1079(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Harrison J M, Kreps D M. Quarterly Journal of Economics, Speculative Investor Behavior in a Stock Market with Heterogeneous Expectations, 92, 323–336(1978) [Google Scholar]
- Figlewski S. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, The Informational Effects of Restrictions on Short Sales. 16, 463–476(1981) [Google Scholar]
- Chen C X, Rhee S G. International Journal of Managerial Finance, Short Sales and Speed of Price Adjustment: Evidence from the Hong Kong Stock Market, 34(2), 471–483(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Hao, Kong Aiguo. Management WorldT, he effect of margin trading on idiosynthetic volatility of stock prices: A test based on differential model, 8, 30–43(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Liyuan, Xiang Hong. China’s prices, The Impact of Margin and Short Selling on Stock Pricing Efficiency -- Based on Empirical Evidence of A-share Market, 1,60–63(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Gaoya, A study on the influence of gradual expansion of the two financial systems on the emotional effect of Shanghai and Shenzhen A-shares in China (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.