E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- H. Bai and X. Liu, “Food nanotechnology and nano food safety,” 2015 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC), Anchorage, AK, USA, 2015, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- W. S. Boddie and L. Kun, “Health care, public health, and the food and agriculture critical infrastructures,” in IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 54–58, November-December 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, H. Xiao, T. Qiu and P. Zhou, “Food safety warning research based on internet public opinion monitoring and tracing,” 2013 Second International Conference on Agro-Geoinformatics (Agro-Geoinformatics), Fairfax, VA, USA, 2013, pp. 481–484. [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Ng and C. C. Yang, “A framework for harnessing public wisdom to ensure food safety,” 2009 IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics, Richardson, TX, USA, 2009, pp. 185–187. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lan, X. Chen and Y. Wu, “On food safety system construction from the perspective of supply chain,” 2012 International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Risk, Maintenance, and Safety Engineering, Chengdu, China, 2012, pp. 1505–1507. [Google Scholar]
- S. Li and J. Xu, “Research on food safety of China’s food trade,” Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM), Harbin, China, 2011, pp. 195–200. [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, J. Zheng, J. Zhang and L. Liu, “Measuring the Effect of Food Safety Incidents on China’s Food Export: A Case Study on Aquatic Products,” 2010 International Conference on Internet Technology and Applications, Wuhan, China, 2010, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobo Wang and Hongwu An, “The exploration on diversification of governmental administration tools—A case study on China domestic food safety administration,” 2011 International Conference on Business Management and Electronic Information, Guangzhou, China, 2011, pp. 417–420. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yu and S. Huang, “Traceability of Food Safety Based on Block Chain and RFID Technology,” 2018 11th International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design (ISCID), Hangzhou, China, 2018, pp. 339–342. [Google Scholar]
- Chengping Ruan, Shiming Dai and Chengshen Ruan, “Study on the derived food safety management information system based on AJAX and Portal,” 2011 International Conference on Multimedia Technology, Hangzhou, China, 2011, pp. 765–768. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Ma, Jianjun Liu, Yongqiu Lin, Xiaopeng Cai and Zhen Liu, “Research and exploration of the Key Elements of Food Safety Data Analysis System based on the food safety traceability system,” 2014 9th International Conference on Computer Science & Education, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2014, pp. 601–605. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kshetri, “Blockchain and the Economics of Food Safety,” in IT Professional, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 63–66, 1 May-June 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.