E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Halla B H, Oriani R. Does the market value R&D investment by European firms? Evidence from a panel of manufacturing firms in France, German,and Italy[J]. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2006(24):971–993. [Google Scholar]
- Li Danmeng, Xia Lijun. The nature of equity, institutional environment and R&D intensity of listed companies[J]. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2008,34(04):94–104. [Google Scholar]
- Gomes A, Novaes W. Sharing of control as a corporate governance mechanism[R]. University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research in Economics and Social Science (CARESS), 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Pagano M, Roell A. The choice of stock ownership structure: Agency costs, monitoring and the decision to go public[J]. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1998(113):187–226. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jianrong, Li qing. A logical analysis of governance structure, R&D investment and performance: A review of the role of government subsidies [J]. Audit & Economics Research, 2019(02):67–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.