E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Huang Win-Bin; Liu Junting; Bai Haodong; Zhang Pengyi. Value assessment of companies by using an enterprise value assessment system based on their public transfer specification[J]. Information Processing & Management, 2020(prepublish). [Google Scholar]
- Horák J.; Rowland Z.; Šule ř P.; Vrbka Jaromír; Vitková Pavla. The applicability of FCFF method evaluating an enterprise of Real Estate segment[J]. SHS Web of Conferences, 2021,91:01042-01042. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jie. Comparative analysis of three discounted cash flow models [J]. Finance and accounting monthly. 2012 (28); 72-73 [Google Scholar]
- Ji bin. Valuation of listed companies based on discounted free cash flow model: a case study of Guizhou Moutai [J]. Financial and accounting communication. 2012 (27): 83-85 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Cong. Case Study on enterprise value evaluation of Guizhou Moutai [D]. Shenzhen: Shenzhen University, 2018 (07) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ya. Enterprise value evaluation (free cash flow model) -a case study of Guizhou Moutai [J]. Science and technology economic market. 2017 (05) [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing. Research on valuation of Guizhou Moutai [D]. Hubei: Huazhong University of science and technology, 2018 (05) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jie. The application of FCFF model in Guizhou Maotai enterprise value evaluation [J]. Hebei enterprise. 2019 (11) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hui Jun. Value evaluation of Baijiu Industry Listed Companies in China [J]. Journal. 2019 (02) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Nan. Guizhou Maotai valuation [D]. Yunnan: Yunnan University of Finance and economics, 2020: (07) [Google Scholar]
- Ji Luxue. Research on the value evaluation of Qingdao beer enterprises based on FCFF model [D]. Jiangsu: China University of mining and technology, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Cao Pingping. Discussion on asset appraisal method and its selection [J]. China management informatization. 2020 (13): 25-27 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.