E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- A. Abadie, J. Gardeazabal. The American Economic Review. The economic costs of conflict: A case study of the Basque Country. 93(1): 113–132. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ricart, M. Enright, P. Ghemawat, S. Hart, T. Khanna. Journal of International Business Studies New frontiers in international strategy. 35(3): 175–183. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aggarwal. Terrorism and financial management. In G. Suder (Ed.), Corporate strategies under international terrorism and adversity. 95–108. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bouchet. Terrorism and the international business environment: The security-business nexus. The impact of geopolitical turmoil on country risk and global investment strategy. 83-104. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Czinkota, G Knight, P liesch, J Steen. Journal of International Business Studies. Terrorism and international business: A research agenda. 41, 826 – 843. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steen, P. Liesch, G. Knight, M. Czinkota. Public Money & Management. The contagion of international terrorism and its effects on the firm in an interconnected world. 26(5):305–312. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Eckstein, D. Tsiddon. Journal of Monetary Economics. Macroeconomic consequences of terror: Theory and the case of Israel. 51(5): 971–1002. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Biglaiser, K. DeRouen. International Studies Quarterly. Following the flag: Troop deployment and US foreign direct investment. 51(4): 835–854. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Joseph, P. Linley, Trauma, recovery, and growth: Positive psychological perspectives on posttraumatic stress. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Fredrickson. A life worth living: Contributions to positive psychology, Series in Positive Psychology. The broaden-and-build theory of positive emotions. 85–103. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Bonanno, S. Galea, A. Bucciarelli, D. Vlahov. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, The role of demographics, resources, and life stress. 75(5): 671–682. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Branzei, M. Peneycad. The business of sustainable development in Africa: Human rights, partnerships, and new business models. Weaving sustainable partnerships in Zanzibar: The social fabric of women entre-preneurship. 192–210. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.