E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wu Y., Li H. (2011) Analysis on causes of urban waterlogging in Shenzhen. Guangdong Meteorology, 33(05): 39-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Q., Zhang C., Hu X., Luo X., He J., Li C. (2020) An Analysis of Climatological Characteristics of High-impact Typhoons for Shenzhen from 1954 to 2019. Guangdong Meteorology, 42(03): 14-18. [Google Scholar]
- Han G., Wang C., Liu Y., Gao Y. (2020) Construction and realization of warning and operation system of flood and waterlogging in Shenzhen City. China Flood & Drought Management, 30(11): 14-19+42. [Google Scholar]
- Ma J. (2015) Analysis on the causes of waterlogging and countermeasures for waterlogging control in Shenzhen. Water Resources and Hydropower Technology, 46(02): 105-111. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Y., Xie Z. (2014) Risk assessment and zoning of rainstorm flood disaster in Shenzhen. China Rural Water and Hydropower, (01): 77-80+85. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H., Liu W., Liu P., Pan W. (2010) The great floods in Shenzhen in 2008. Chinese Journal of Meteorological Sciences, 30(02): 256-261. [Google Scholar]
- Lan H. (2020) Risk and response of typhoon rainstorm. Shenzhen city three prevention training report, 2020.8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Q. (2019) Enhancing science and technology, building “intelligent three-prevention”. Shenzhen Special Zone News, 2019-04-30(A02). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao P., Hu Y. (2016) Current situation and challenges of urban flood emergency management in China. China Flood & Drought Management, 26(06): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Zang W., Zhao X., Li M., Xue X. (2020) Research progress and development trend of urban flood simulation technology. China Flood & Drought Management, 30(11): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Y., Xu W. (2019) Study on spatial-temporal pattern and vulnerability of motor vehicle loss in heavy rain disaster in Shenzhen. City and Disaster Reduction, (06): 28-33. [Google Scholar]
- Li N., Hu Y., Zhang N. (2019) Construction and achievements of urban flood control systems in China. China Flood & Drought Management, 29(10): 20-24. [Google Scholar]
- Xia J. (2019) The new concept of urban flood prevention in China. China Flood Control and Drought Relief, 2019, 29(08): 2-3. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. (2018) Construction of urban flood model. China Flood & Drought Management, 28(02): 2-3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. (2017) Some thoughts on the application of information technology in flood control and drought relief work. China Flood & Drought Management, 27(03): 1-3+10. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng X., Li C. (2015) The Evolution Trend, Key Features and Countermeasures of Urban Flood Risk. (2015) China Flood & Drought Management, 25(03): 6-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.